Attorney-at-law dr. Dezső Havasi graduated from the faculty of law at Janus Pannonius University Pécs „cum laude” in 1976. He started his career as a company lawyer at Rába Vagon,- és Gépgyár, later he worked in co-operative field then became a leading member of the regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry. Since 1989, as a member in a partnership of legal counsels, then as an independent lawyer and at the present as the owner of Havasi Lawyer Office he has been participating in the formation, transformation of several companies, joint-ventures. In the meantime, by legal counseling and representing companies, he is providing legal assistance for individual and corporate clients during their business activities. Organising, establishing condominiums for construction companies and real estate investors as well as the preparation of contracts related to properties are the essential fields of his work. Dr. Dezső Havasi is the president of the Regional Bar Association and vice-president of the Hungarian Bar Association, and an arbitrator at the Permanent Court of Arbitration attached to the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Dr. Dezső Havasi speaks Italian fluently, English and German on an intermediate level.
His nearly 25 year of professional experience, the expertise acquired in business law means a guaranteed background to our Office.
Attorney-at-law, managing partner dr. Bence Havasi graduated from the faculty of law of Eötvös Loránd University with a “summa cum laude” degree in 2005. During his studies he spent 6 months in Paris at Collége Camille Claudel and in Milano at the faculty of law of Universita degli Studi Bicocca.
In the Office he is responsible for managing the everyday work and for liaising with the Clients.
Dr. Bence Havasi speaks English, Italian, French and German fluently.
Dr. Viktória Katona graduated from the faculty of law of Széchenyi István Egyetem in Győr with a "cum laude" degree in 2007. During her studies she spent a semester in Graz at the University of Karl Franzens Universität. She joined the office as a trainee lawyer in 2007 and has been working with us as an attorney-at-law since April 2011.
She wrote her thesis in the following subjects:
-Regulation, appearance and sanctioning of violent contents in the Hungarian telvision
-The results of researching Hungarian folklaw used in László Papp’s works. (Honoured by special recognition)
-Equity - sense of law – lays – Researching sense of law
Dr. Viktoria Katona speaks German and English.
- Preparation and supervision of private and commercial law contracts (agency agreement, service agreement, lease agreement, etc.);
- Preparation and countersigning of sale and purchase agreements, lease contracts regarding real estates;
- Legal representation at the Hungarian land registries; Legal representaion at the duty stamp offices;
- Preparation of security documents, contracts regarding real estates ;
- Due diligence in connection with real estates ;
- Online extracts from the Hungarian land registries (so called TAKARNET);
- We have partnership with real estate agencies registered in Győr and Budapest with a broad database of Hungarian and international clients.
- Establishment, transformation of business associations; preparation of the related documents; advising;
- Amendment of the articles of association, deed of foundation;
- Advising and representation in competition law cases;
- General counseling to companies carrying out business activities in Hungary.
- Preparing, supervising employment contracts; preparation of contracts regarding managing directors, executive officers;
- Advising, documentation in other labour law related matters (such as the termination of the employment relationship, compensation, industrial accidents etc.)